Retail banking is moving from a branch-focused model, to a customer and data focused multi-channel landscape shaped by evolving digital technologies, dynamic consumer preferences, increasing competition and changing regulations. More banks have come to recognize that the way forward requires the use of new business models, integration of digital and physical channels, win customer loyalty and dramatically reduce costs.
We help banks to address these challenges and assist them in:
- adjustment of existing or developing new customer centric retail business models
- redesign of product lines and development of new products to meet dynamic customer preferences and needs
- adjustment of existing or developing new marketing strategies
- increasing sales effectiveness and developing customer loyalty by improving customer services in branch networks
- optimizing distribution and service channels or adapting them to incorporate innovative delivery channels
- simplifying and optimizing front and back office operations to decrease costs and increase efficiency
- managing diverse risks.